[ic] IE7 & Vista Errors

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Apr 1 09:04:56 EST 2008

I have had a few customers indicate they cannot place orders with the
shopping cart. I assumed it must be something with their Vista
Security setting. I received a nice email from someone with this information:

I found the IE7 on the Vista will not be able to add item to the
shopping cart on your site. But IE7 on XP can. So I will order from a
XP computer.

Anyone else experience any cart failures with Vista?

I tested the site with several Vista computers I have, but no problems.

Thanks,
Steve