[ic] Help with Form Search and Inactive Tag

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sat Aug 30 18:26:00 UTC 2008

Did you clear your cache after fixing the typo? Refresh refresh, kill
browser, reinstall Windows .. all that stuff? ;)
I copied your code and tested it on a clean IC standard store install,
flipped inactive yes/no for some products and it gave different results..

So this code works .. perhaps you broke something else?
Happy hunting!

CU,

Gert