[ic] User problems with forums and quick question about paypal

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Tue Mar 11 23:08:58 EST 2008

> The [set members_only] lines are overriding the [tmp members_only]
> lines, get rid of them.
>
> Peter

Here is what I have for the first few lings of the reply.html file

[comment]
ui_template: Yes
ui_template_name: leftonly
[/comment]

[flag type=write table=forum]
[tmp members_only]1[/tmp]

[tmp page_title]Reply to [data table=forum col=subject key="[data
session arg]"$

[control reset=1]

[control-set]
[component]search_box_small[/component]
[/control-set]

[control-set]
[component]cart_tiny[/component]
[/control-set]

[control-set]
[component]product_tree[/component]
[/control-set]

[control reset=1]

[comment]
        Form shamelessly stolen from Slash, thanks guys.
[/comment]

@_LEFTONLY_TOP_@

[if cgi product]
        [if type=!data term="forum:code:[data session arg]"]
                [perl tables="forum products"]
                        my $db = $Db{forum};

And I am still having problems with jerks posting porn/spam as
comments.  They are not having to log in, and most do not even have an
ip listed.

Any other suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Kim