[ic] Order profile check_opt not found

Josh Lavin josh-ic at att.net
Mon Apr 6 15:24:21 UTC 2009

On Apr 6, 2009, at 9:35 AM, Mr. Lock - Sales wrote:

> We use simple options for a variety of items. Just noticed an error
> log with
> the following error message:
> Order profile check_opt not found
> when a customer was trying to checkout.
> I do not know what browser version they were using, my only guess
> was the
> selected option was not following through to the final checkout page.
> This particular item & option works fine on a standard browser.

Perhaps the check_opt profile is missing from flypage.html. Looks like:

[if-item-field option_type eq Simple]
[seti check_opt]
    &success=ord/basket
    [query
       list=1
       sql="select o_group,o_label from options where sku='[item-code]'"
    ]mv_order_[sql-code]=mandatory Need to select [sql-param o_label]
    [/query]
[/seti]
<input type=hidden name=mv_form_profile value=check_opt>
[/if-item-field]

--
Josh Lavin