[ic] Order profile check_opt not found

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Tue Apr 7 21:48:13 UTC 2009

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:24:04 -0600
Adam Lambert <tech at khouse.org> wrote:

>     Can anyone point me at a tutorial/howto (or just explain it to me
> in such a way) that will CLEARLY explain what needs to be done to
> setup an item to have size/color attributes?   I have spent hours
> digesting results of google queries on the topic, and am more
> confused/clueless now than I was when I started.

Hi Adam,

The general explanation of simple attributes is at

That page links to UseModifier and AutoModifier configuration
directives which again contain explanations and specific examples
you can copy paste.

Try following those and report your results; after this initial
working setup, you'll be able to expand in the direction you
want to go.