[ic] Order profile check_opt not found

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Apr 7 22:29:04 UTC 2009

>    Can anyone point me at a tutorial/howto (or just explain it to me in
> such a way) that will CLEARLY explain what needs to be done to setup an
> item to have size/color attributes?   I have spent hours digesting
> results of google queries on the topic, and am more confused/clueless
> now than I was when I started.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Adam Lambert

I would suggest adding a simple option just to get started.

You can have multiple simple options on each item.

A simple option for size
another option for color

http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1/

u: demo
p: demo

<assuming you already have a basic item created>

click items
then click on a specific item you want an option
click the options tab
click simple option button
enter a name  (this is internal name, no spaces or -, underscore is ok )
enter a label (displayed to customer, spaces ok)
(past into large text box:)
S1=Size 1*
S2=Size 2
S3=Size 3
click create option
the option is created and shown on the left of the page now.
click edit price differential
(past in text box)
S2=2.00
S3=-1.50
click ok, then test it out in your catalog.

you can create several options for each item, and add price modifiers for
options selected.
Put an * after the option value you want to be the default

Should get you going with simple options, try it on the demo site.

Steve