[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Wed Apr 8 16:48:39 UTC 2009

    OK, still having problems. To summarize yesterday -- After adding
the 'options' table to the database, and adding the 'options.mysql' file
to the dbconf/mysql/ sub-directory and restarting Interchnage, I finally
am able to access the "Options" tab for an item.

    Now, when I go to actually save an option I've created, I get the
following in the error logs:

<snip IP/date/etc stuff>: Safe: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column
'o_master' cannot be null at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1393

    Anyone have any help they can offer?

--
Adam Lambert
Koinonia House, Inc.