[ic] "Buy list" with simple and matrix items

Marty Tennison marty at dripdepot.com
Wed Nov 4 17:52:02 UTC 2009

Rick Bragg wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 08:16 -0800, Marty Tennison wrote:
> [snip]
> Just a quick thought, do you have all the right tables listed in your
> "ProductFiles" catalog.cfg directive?  Also what is in your error.log?
> rick
Hi Rick,

ProductFiles   products variants

The products I'm trying to pre-load are the same products that are
available on the site, and ordered without issue.   So I think it has
something to do with the way I am setting up the order form.  Or
possibly that Order.pm does not stack variants.  The actual error is...

"Attempt to order missing product code:

The simple items (items without matrix options) load in just fine.  The
closest I can get to loading a matrix item is to get it into the cart
but it has no options associated with it.

I've searched the archives and I see posts of people having other
issues.  The closest thing I can find is....

and these....

but no answer that I can tell.   Maybe it's just not possible?

Marty Tennison                     DripDepot.com
email: marty at dripdepot.com
web: www.dripdepot.com