[ic] Multizip and Multistate do not require

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Jan 8 17:36:05 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

A patch was made by Mike to prevent the autocreation from failing, see:
http://github.com/interchange/interchange/commit/7a238b464b153673b2233dafcb4
e914e1ba5d1f8

This has been backported to 5.6.2 stable branch and is part of the current
5.6.2 download:
http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.6/tar/interchange-5.6.2.tar.gz

Only if you'd do an order desk entry you'd still run into the problem
mentioned from the looks of it as there the password generation is still
based on just the zipcode.