[ic] IC 5.6.0 to 5.6.3 Post Form Fails with 500 Server Error

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 15:24:48 UTC 2011

> Besides the error in weblogs there is no error in the local / global error
> log?
>
> Did you upgrade your Perl in the mean time?
> Which version of Perl do you use?

Hi Gert,

I could find no error in the interchange, debug or catalog log file, apache
error log showed premature end of script headers.

This is a basic order profile, the order completes ok, spews out the emails
and logs the order just fine but rather than getting bounced off to Paypal
you just get a 500 server error, I have had to revert back to 5.6.0 while I
try and work out why it no longer works.

Best regards
Andy