[ic] Weird locale error

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Aug 30 23:13:41 UTC 2012

On 08/31/2012 12:46 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2012, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
>
>> I'm puzzled about a weird locale error:
>
> I don't know why it would affect one catalog and not the other, and am interested to hear the answer to Gert's question about switching catalog load order.

I don't know why it would affect one catalog and not the other either.

Switching catalog load order shows again the error in the second catalog loaded.
Also if I disable the first catalog, there is no error in the other catalog.

> I wonder if you need:
>
> Database locale GDBM_ENABLE_UTF8 1
>
> in your catalog.cfg (or the included locale.dbm file).
>
> Jon

Database locale GDBM_ENABLE_UTF8 1 was already set.

I don't know if that matters, but I'm using AllowGlobal and PerlAlwaysGlobal on
both catalogs.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team