[ic] 5.8 demo store

kerry blalock kerry at basicq.com
Tue Nov 5 17:39:23 UTC 2013

On 11/05/2013 11:56 AM, Sam Batschelet wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2013, at 10:50 AM, kerry blalock wrote:
>> I was just testing new test store pj helped me get up and going and
>> noticed that menu does not seem to be there in admin. I logged in to the
>> online demo store and again, the menu does not seem to be generated from
>> the admin menu setup.
>> I am using 5.6 for my site, so my question is has the menu generation
>> been changed from 5.6 to 5.8?
> It's just hidden Kerry if you hit edit on the far right of your top menu you will see it listed.  Uncheck the Inactive box save and publish.
> -Sam
Just sent a screen shot that awaits approval, but what I see on my
screen does not match what you are telling me, or I am blind maybe. :-)

In admin, I select menu, then select the menu I need to edit from the
dropdown box on the top right. The only edit I see is for the very top
menu on the right which does not display it.

Not sure we are looking in the same area.

BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381
Boca Raton, FL 33432

Phone: 800-448-0655