[ic] Curso Oficial de Coaching - Salvador

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Oct 16 14:28:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013, Mike Heins wrote:

> Spam 1, legit users 0.

That didn't take long.

Mike, you mentioned that you're not spending as much time on your spam
filtering system anymore and were open to having someone else intermediate
it. Would you like to try using End Point's for a while? I have no idea if
it's better or not, but that email looked pretty spammy and should've been
caught with or without an HTML part, so it seems worth trying a switch.

Or we could layer it and use both Perusion's *and* End Point's spam
filtering. :)

Jon

--
Jon Jensen