[ic] Problems with utf8 and Loc

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sun Feb 18 14:16:01 UTC 2018

Right it was removed about 1,5 years ago:
https://github.com/interchange/interchange/commit/25f07cb57a7347398cd92ffaf42c25aa08f58c82#diff-76993724690052d82c3c955427007768

Then I can't be of any big assistance, I've not dared to update the site I'm running, which seems to be doing fine with UTF-8 ... Perhaps there is a way to get these dbm files to be converted to normal mysql tables so all is in the database and things will work as-is that way all being mysql ...

Else hopefully someone else has an idea to solve the problems further!

Good luck!

CU,

Gert