MiniVend Akopia Services

Re: [MV set-up] Moving Orders from Minivend to "Prism"

Cory,

Sounds like a good job for a Globalsub in minivend.cfg:

GlobalSub <<EOF
sub order_prism {
	my ($order, %info) = @_;
	my $order_file = "/path/to/prism/orders/directory/$order.txt";
	# file will be saved as order number + .txt
	open(ORDER,">$order_file") || return "can't open $order_file";

	print ORDER "$info{'this'},$info{'that'},$info{'the_other'}";

	close(ORDER);
	return "Order Saved";
}
EOF

Then on the report page which formats all of the order info
which is sent via email to the catalog owner:

[perl arg=sub interpolate=1]order_prism(q{[value mv_order_number]},
this => q{[value email]},
that => q{[value phone]},
the_other => q{[value address]},
)[/perl]

####NOT TESTED#####
this way you can keep the standard order process and format your information
to your (Prism) liking.

Hope this helps,
Kyle