MiniVend Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Amazon (Patent) US5960411: Method and system for placinga purchase order via a communications

At 10:09 PM 12/17/1999 , you wrote:
>******    message to minivend-users from Birgitt Funk
><birgitt@booktraders.com>     ******

[snip]

>Someone, a teacher at ABA's bookseller school, I contacted in 1997
>was predicting that when B&N finally gets its act together Amazon will
>have nothing to laugh.
>
>But who will laugh last ? May be you guys, who help the independents
>making good online booksales with their MV catalogs ?

Amazon.com/Bezos are not about selling books, it is about making
money.  Which, they have not done yet.

My $0.02

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://www.insideline.net
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.            http://www.yamamoto.baits.com

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: