Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] shipping not showing up in my total

******    message to minivend-users from Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com>     ******

jdb@maine.com wrote:

> Did you try setting the top directory to full_on mode in the catalog/ directory listing?
> Sometimes this can affect the way the "FullUrl" directive deals with the .cfg file.

Thanks for the idea. However, I can't find the token "full_on" anywhere
in the documentation or source. Setting the "FullUrl" directory worked
as I expected (both catalogs were visible and browsable)-- it's my
shipping that quite working. I'm guessing these two are not even
related. In fact, I switched back to not using the "fullurl" mode for
the time being, and the shipping is still screwy. I'm going to review
the documentation on shipping again and come through my code that should
be related and see if I can find something I missed.
  What I'm interested to know from the list is "have other people had
trouble with shipping working and then seemingly mysteriously quit
working? and how did you  eventually solve this?"

  Thanks!

  -mark
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.