Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] Showroom Advise

******    message to minivend-users from "Rene Hertell" <rene@hertell.com>     ******

Get VMware (www.vmware.com). This is the answer to all those people who need
to have a Linux-box, but don't want to build  a separate Linux-box for that.
You can install a virtual OS with Linux on a windows machine, and run both
os:es at the same time. It works, even if it sounds really odd! I installed
once windows 95 on a Linux workstation, and I got the Plug & Pray features
to work on the virtual win95 with no problems. You can then configure a
network between the virtual-OS and the host computer (win2k or vice versa),
and run win/win on that. You need Win2k or Linux to be as a host-system.

Rene

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: