Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Showroom Advice

******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******

They could have dialup access. the idea I had in mind was them
updating items via minimate. if I did do the dialin route to do
synchronization I would prefer unix. VNC is great.

The goal is to have a machine in each store with their catalog, but
not having to download the pages via the internet (locally).

I only wish I would of known about this before I started the job,
would of given me some time to think

Ven