Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Using CyberCash when total is $0.00?

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

Mike Heins wrote:

> > Unfortunately this seems to produce an error (i'm trying to determine
> > the exact error now) when the total is zero. I think this is due to some
> > ignorance on my part. However, am I correct in assuming that if &charge
> > is undefined does that mean the transaction is just waved though? Even
> > though CyberCash and CreditCardAuto is set to yes and no respectively?
>
> No -- with the new route-based &charge scheme you don't set CyberCash
> to Yes. That is only for legacy....

Is there anything else that need to be defined in order for this to
work? The checkout script is really just a modified version of the
'basic' demo. When the amount is 0.00 I submit the information but I get
an error in the page of

"There were errors in your last submission. They are shown in this color
below."

However, nothing is actually pointed out as being in error. Oddly enough
the same thing happens when the user is not logged in. The lack of
detail is kind of frustrating. If I had an error type I'd be able to at
least use that to start from. :(

Sorry to hassle the list with this but I'm poking at stuff and *nothing*
seems to be working.

Chris Rapier
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.