[ic] access permission questions

Andrew C. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 10 09:16:00 2003

April 10, 2003

Thanks for the response Mike.

> > I am running IC 4.9.5 with parts of the 4.8.6 admin tool UI, etc.
still
> > although I have never been able to figure this out.
> >

> That might be part of it....if you are mixing and matching those
> you can expect troubles.
I had the same problems when the admin and IC versions were the same
though.

I have only a handful of users in the admin tool (about 7), so I imagine
I may be able to just "hard code" something.  One that manages content
and these new tables, one that manages orders, two that just review
Reports, and several that just obtain customer service information from
the tool.  What might be my best options on this route?

> If someone wants to investigate this for 4.9.7/latest and report back
> I will fix things on that. But I will not look at mixed older
> versions.
I would appreciate this greatly.

Thanks for the information.

------