[ic] SQL-Ledger + Interchange: The straight dope.

Jeme jeme at rkdpp.com
Tue May 25 17:20:57 EDT 2004

There's lots of talk about merging SQL-Ledger and interchange.  It seems
like something people really want to do and there's even that
Vend::Accounting::SQL_Ledger module.  But is there a straightforward
How-To on the thing?  I see lots of questions online, but almost no
answers to those questions.  I suppose this one is as doomed as the
others.

With the appropriate pointers, I'd be happy to track my progress for
later How-To-ification.

Also, those of you who are doing it (and you ARE doing it, right? --
give a brother just a LITTLE confirmation), is it possible to share the
same product tables?  I imagine so, but if there are gotchas or obvious
things to watch, please speak up.

J.