AW: AW: [ic] Install: Options

Dinger, Jan Jan.Dinger at inm.med.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Nov 17 10:36:58 EST 2004

Year, i see.

Then download interchange again and extract it with the follow paramenter, type: tar xzf pakage

Then you have your directory. After you have extract interchange, install Perl with the follow prefix:

/configure --prefix=/[your optional path]

make
make install

Do not use the rpm of perl for your red hat distribution.

The you can go to the interchange directory.

Remember: Check the permission. If run the ./configue for interchange as root and it wont work then run under a other user.

Example: interch