[ic] Simple question dealing with search-region

Kip Lawrence kip at jkcrafts.com
Fri Oct 8 10:46:32 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a simple question about a report I am trying to generate. I would
really appreciate any suggestions I could get on this.

Here is what I am trying to do:

I want to create a list of all orders with a pending status. The list
will have the order number, fname and lname followed by all the sku's
and quantity of each ordered... such as:

1501 - Sample User1
sku1   1   Product1
sku2   1   Product2
sku3   5   Product3

1502 - Sample User2
sku1   3   Product1
sku2   2   Product2
sku3   5   Product3

I can easily extract the list of orders with a status of pending using
the following code:

[set page_title]Pending Orders[/set]
[set icon_name]icon_stats.gif[/set]
[set table_perm]1[/set]
<TABLE>
[set first_done][/set]
[search-region more=1 search="
        se=pending
        sf=status
        op=eq
        co=1
        st=db
        fi=transactions
        ml=999999
        "]
[search-list]
<TR>
    <TD ALIGN=LEFT>[item-data transactions code]</TD>
    <TD ALIGN=LEFT>[item-data transactions fname] [item-data
transactions lname]</TD>
</TR>
[/search-list]
[/search-region]
</TABLE>

I now need to get a list of all orderline entries based on the
code/order_number in my search. Can anyone help me with sample code or
pointers in the right direction?

I appreciate all help,
Kip