[ic] Separate Images for Matrix Options.

C. Ford londonpartners at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 11:46:43 EDT 2004

Using 5.2

I am trying to refresh the image on the flypage when a
matrix option is selected.  i.e. if option “blue” is
selected, the flypage would refresh and change the
base SKU image to the image defined for the variant.

I’m guessing a javascript “onUpdate” function is how I
would accomplish this?   I’ve looked though the mail
list and found a few references, but I must be missing
a step in getting this to work.

Cindy