[ic] Mac/Safari bad page caching makes custom IC catalog unusable

tom friedel tom at readyink.com
Wed Jun 15 18:23:09 EDT 2005

I maintain a very customized catalog where the customers frequently
receive an empty cart at checkout with the Mac/Safari web browser.
I don't have easy access to Safari/Mac but when I tried it once I was
noticing the cart, basket.html in this catalog, would get cached and
might not reflect recently added items.  Since this problem happens
frequently for this store, I am wondering why there has been almost no
discussion of it on this list (only a few posts earlier in the year),
and if maybe somehow this catalog is more vulnerable to the problem,

thank you in advance
tom friedel
http://www.readyink.com