[ic] Paypal Module - need one to work

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Sat Nov 10 13:47:35 EST 2007

> No I was referring to answering on the bottom of the e-mail, not on the top.
> Some people ignore 'top posted' messages. I don't, but with the Paypal
> functionality you can use all the help you need.
> I have never looked at how to incoporate the Paypal functionality in my IC
> websites, and because I don't have a need for it (and expect it will be
> quite a bit of tinkering) it has low priority.

Thanks - I don't normally top post but I've had a cold for the last few
days so who knows :)

Anyways, I have modified finalize.html to activate the
ord/paypalsetrequest.html as suggested but I'm getting an error right

There were errors in your last submission:

        (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment:
        Real-time charge failed. Reason:

Please correct the areas listed above which are highlighted in this
color in the form.

The log file shows: fjAIQwjH: - [10/November/2007:13:42:05
-0500] jnd /cgi-bin/jnd/ord/finalize.html ERRORS on ORDER TEST0016:
> Error during creation of order routing log:
> Route log failed. at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line

And i'm not sure what the problem is now.  Any help would be