[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Tue Apr 7 23:18:17 UTC 2009

Steve Graham wrote:
>  enable options", and then the following list with radio buttons:
>
>> No Options
>> Simple Options
>> Matrix Options, one widget
>> Matrix Options, separate widgets
>> Modular Options
>>
>>    There is also an "Update" button.   I can click whatever I want for
>> a radio button, and then click "update", and as far as I can tell,
>> nothing ever happens.   There is no option to enter name/label/etc.
>>

>> Anyone have any help they can offer?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Adam Lambert
>>

> Your installation should look like the demo mentioned. Did you log into the
> demo link referenced, just to get a feel of how it works?
>
> What version of IC are you using?  If you look at the demo you can see the
> version at the bottom of the admin UI page.

    Yes, the demo version looked great.  I wish mine would do that.
:)    Version is 5.4.1, if I'm not mistaken.  Also, in further digging,
I am starting to suspect that I am missing the "options" table in my
database.   Anyone know where I could find the schema to create it?

Thanks,

--
Adam Lambert
Koinonia House, Inc.