[ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Nov 24 09:51:48 EST 2003

max4pep at cox.net wrote:
>> From: "Sam Batschelet" <batschelet at exactasphere.com>
>> Date: 2003/11/24 Mon AM 10:43:26 EST
>> To: "Sam Batschelet" <batschelet at exactasphere.com>,
>>    <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
>> Subject: Re: [ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

[top posting fixed]

> That did not help -- Who is the technical support for interchange
> shopping cart.  I really need help!
> I need to get my shopping cart setup - I am loosing customers here.
> Please I need to have someone from technical suport to help out get
> my shopping cart up and running.
> Thank you,
> Portia

Welcome Portia

The list, archives, forum, RTFM site, Interchange IRC... can help for free.
This has been covered many times, and is in the archives.

Support would come from those who you pay, i.e., your host. You have three

Free Help => list, archives, forum, rtfm site
Paid Support => Your host
Paid Support => Interchange consultant (I can recommend some)

To help you on this particular matter:

 - Maybe the "Hoky Poky" IS really what it's all about...
								- unknown